Fuel the Team Spirit
In the spirit of staff bonding, take a break from the office and treat your employees to an afternoon at Thunderbolt Indoor Karting.
Bring together employees that don’t regularly interact, and forge new bonds over a little friendly competition. Foster teamwork. Boost office morale. Show your team you appreciate them by treating the group to a little high-speed fun.
Hold your event in our private meeting space, or reserve the entire facility for as many hours as you’d like. With the space to yourself, you can even mix it up with race formats to flex your office’s creative muscles. Split into teams and try out our group relay races—a unique way to practice working together toward a common goal. Reawaken your team’s sense of adventure with high-speed races to see who can clock the best time in the office. Then head over to the game room for a team-building immersion in Virtual Reality! When you’re done playing, we’ll throw your company an honorary award ceremony to crown the drivers with the best records.
…It’s a proven formula for enhancing team members’ camaraderie, and enhancing cohesiveness throughout the organization. But don’t take our word for it. Our customers are happy to share their results!
Team Building Package Prices:
Mini-Grand Prix – $300 package and includes two (2) races each for up to 10 team members. Additional racers are $30 each participant.
- Everyone will start off on equal speeds for the first race, and this race serves as a qualifier to see who goes to next speed level
- The second race is the Mini-Grand Prix championship, and is broken into groups by speed level; racers are competing for a position on the winner’s podium
Thunderbolt Grand Prix – $400 package and includes three (3) races each for up to 10 team members. Additional racers are $40 each participant.
- First race serves as a practice session to determine line-ups for the main qualifier
- Second race is the main qualifier, and will determine who will be racing in the championship race with the fastest racers of the group
- Third race will serve as the Grand Prix championship, and is broken into speed level groups; racers are competing for a position on the winner’s podium
Ultimate Grand Prix – $500 package and includesfour (4) races each for up to 10 team members. Additional racers are $50 each participant.
- They say practice makes perfect, and with two practice races to start the Ultimate Grand Prix; everyone will be sure to achieve the next speed level, and make sure there is a competitive race
- The third race of the Grand Prix will determine who will be racing in the championship race with the fastest racers of the group
- The fourth and final race will determine the Ultimate Grand Prix Champions! Groups are placed in the championship race based on their previous best lap times and speed qualification; winners receive recognition and trophies on the winner’s podium
Private Meeting Space
We offer private meeting space, which is great for corporate events and team building gatherings.
Rent the Facility
We’ll close to the general public to give your group full, private access to our track.
Please note that for all group events, we generally require seven days advance notice for planning as well as a 30% down payment at time of booking. There will be a $25 cancellation fee for parties or events cancelled three or fewer days before the event.